- Delivery/shipping costs are calculated at the time of order/invoicing via UPS unless otherwise specified by the customer.
- Orders are shipped within three (3) to five (5) working days from time of order and receipt of payment or PO (including all order details). If your item is out of stock we will notify you with the expected shipping date. We will provide you with a tracking number when your order is shipped.
- We cannot be held liable for any loss caused by late delivery. If we deliver late you are not entitled to regard this as a breach of contract.
- Goods will be delivered to the delivery address supplied by you.
- If you or anyone at the delivery address is not available to accept delivery, then you must contact us or the carrier to arrange an alternative delivery date, or address where necessary. If any goods are returned to us by the carrier, you will incur additional delivery costs to have the item re-delivered.
Shortages, Damages, Discrepancies and/or Lost In Transit
We will, at our discretion, refund, replace or issue credit where goods have been lost, wrongly delivered, damaged in transit. We will consider claims if made in writing to us within 3 days of the date of delivery. If goods have been damaged or supplied short, then you must keep those goods in one place, separate from any other goods and be available for our inspection if we wish, before we decide what action to take. If a whole consignment of goods is lost then you must inform us in writing within 10 days of the invoice date.
Returns Policy and Warranty
- We will accept returns within seven (7) days, commencing the day you receive your order.
- If there are any issues with the product you must contact us immediately for a return authorization. A return authorization will be emailed to you, including return instructions.
- Your item must be returned to us within seven (7) days and include in the packaging your full contact details, order number, and the reason for the return.
- You will only be eligible for a refund if you have contacted us for return authorization and returned your item within seven (7) days.
- You will not be entitled to a refund after seven (7) days, however, we will consider an exchange.
- All items must be returned unused, undamaged and in the condition, they were sent to you with all labels and packaging intact.
- The shipping cost of the return will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty. You must email us a copy of the tracking number.
- Please note we do not refund the original delivery charges unless an error was made in the item by us.
- Any special order/custom order items are not eligible to a refund or return.
- Any agreed exchanges or refunds will be processed within 30 days from the date we receive the goods back.
- All goods supplied by us are warranted to be of sound workmanship and materials, and suitable for the purpose for which they are designed under fair conditions. Our liability under this warranty will be limited to the replacement, free repair or issue of credit against any goods acknowledged by us to be faulty, provided that such faults have not been caused by your misuse of the goods or your negligent handling of the item/s.
- In order to make a claim under this warranty, you must contact our head office in the first instance. The item must be returned within seven (7) day from the time you receive the item and must be unused and in its original packaging. You will be liable for all return shipping costs including insurance.
- If you return the item to us in order to make a claim and those goods turn out to be, in our opinion, fault-free or damaged by reason of misuse or negligent handling of them, then we will give written notice within 10 days of us receiving the returned item. We reserve the right to make arrangements to return the goods to you after the 10 day period, your non-compliance with our request for instruction will lead us to assume that you have given us the unconditional authority to dispose of the goods as we see fit. You will remain liable to pay for the goods in full.
- Customers are reminded that we are not liable for returns that are lost or damaged by UPS.
Force Training Institute does not retain any credit card information nor do we disclose any personal details or information to third parties. Data collected by us is used to take and fulfill customer orders and administer and enhance the site and our service. We will only disclose relevant information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Force Training Institute
15233 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 100, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Phone: (310) 909-7795
Fax: (310) 477-9722